My first BV

ami kio

O.G.
May 28, 2006
I've been eyeing all types of BVs for my very own ever since my mother's orange ball bag caught my fancy; however, the price has been a large deterrent since my most expensive handbag to date is only ~$250.

I impulsively tried Bluefly, but that was a bust :yucky: (as described in a previous post).

At one point, I made a low bid on an ebay auction, thinking that I was willing to take the risk on the seller for that low of a price. I promptly forgot about it, assuming that I wouldn't get it, but I won! :nuts: The stamped logo and ID tag look good, the leather feels/smells the same as the small chevre hobo that I fondled in the BV store, and it's in like new condition. Oh, and the price? $125! :yahoo: It's probably several years old or a sample piece, but for the price, I'm not complaining!
(Sorry for the fuzzy pic.)
BVChevreHobo.jpg

that's very cute! It looks like the zig-zag stitching in my green bag from fall 2006, so it's not that old. Congratulations!!

My first Bottegas were very vintage (80's) on eBay and I love them--the leather is still soft and together. They hold up so well.