My first BV reveal!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my order from Saks today.

Actually, my SO picked up my package. I didn't know that two packages came in today, so when he came back with the wrong box (I can tell by the label), I screamed, "Nooo! That's the wrong box! Go back!" :biggrin:

And when he came back the second time, I literally grabbed it from him. Lol. When he saw what I got, he said, "Did you buy it because of tPF again?" :P This board is such a bad influence! Lol!

I bought a wallet as noted from my previous thread, but do you know which one? (Sorry about the pictures. I'm in my SO's lab, and I only have my Macbook with me.)

Photo 25.jpg Photo 45.jpg Photo 50.jpg Photo 51.jpg
  2. I actually have to go to class now. I'll post what I bought after I come back :graucho:

3. Oh, you little tease. :P

4. I'm back and here it is: my BV nero zip around wallet! :yahoo:

Photo 53.jpg
  5. jaslee, it's lovely. I'm anxious to know how roomy it is once you load it up. Does it still zipper easily?

6. congrats

7. Gorgeous first BV! I have the same wallet (although with the tassel not the tab) and love it!

8. Congrats! I have this wallet with the tassel zip and love the zip style. You'll enjoy using this wallet.

9. Congrats! It's a lovely wallet!

10. Beautiful! BV makes great wallets. I love the zip arounds.

11. :couch:

waiting for your reveal!!!

12. Congrats! Love that style!

13. Beautiful wallet! Enjoy. :biggrin:

14. Beautiful and I love the whole reveal! Enjoy!!!

15. gorgeous!!! congrats!!