My first BV reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I received my order from Saks today.

Actually, my SO picked up my package. I didn't know that two packages came in today, so when he came back with the wrong box (I can tell by the label), I screamed, "Nooo! That's the wrong box! Go back!" :biggrin:

And when he came back the second time, I literally grabbed it from him. Lol. When he saw what I got, he said, "Did you buy it because of tPF again?" :P This board is such a bad influence! Lol!

I bought a wallet as noted from my previous thread, but do you know which one? (Sorry about the pictures. I'm in my SO's lab, and I only have my Macbook with me.)

Attached Files:

2. I actually have to go to class now. I'll post what I bought after I come back :graucho:

3. Oh, you little tease. :P

4. I'm back and here it is: my BV nero zip around wallet! :yahoo:

Attached Files:

5. jaslee, it's lovely. I'm anxious to know how roomy it is once you load it up. Does it still zipper easily?

6. congrats

7. Gorgeous first BV! I have the same wallet (although with the tassel not the tab) and love it!

8. Congrats! I have this wallet with the tassel zip and love the zip style. You'll enjoy using this wallet.

9. Congrats! It's a lovely wallet!

10. Beautiful! BV makes great wallets. I love the zip arounds.

11. :couch:

waiting for your reveal!!!

12. Congrats! Love that style!

13. Beautiful wallet! Enjoy. :biggrin:

14. Beautiful and I love the whole reveal! Enjoy!!!

15. gorgeous!!! congrats!!