My first BV- Nero Medium Veneta.

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
veneta.jpg

I finally did it after lusting after Veneta for more than 3 years. I've been carrying this bag for a week and am growing to love it more and more each day. It's the perfect way to start a BV obsession. Thanks to the tpfers who by participating in this forum, helped me make up my mind that this is a bag to own. BTW, its a medium veneta in nero which I bought in London for 845 pounds....:heart:

lawbabe

Oct 9, 2007
love, love this bag!!!!!! I have it in large, also bought as first BV. You'll see it works for formal and also for bit more casual outfits. The more you use it, the more it will feel like velvet -the leather is so soft, it's amazing. Enjoy your lovely bag!

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
Congratulations! Start with the classic Veneta. Nero is lovely in the soft nappa leather. It will get softer and drape to your own body--one of the wonderful qualities of this BV style.

This is just the beginning, bagfreak!

mlbags

O.G.
Sep 21, 2006
:woot: bagfreak48, congratulations!

It's a gorgeous bag. I believe the Veneta is one of the best designs to have as one's first BV. My first was also a Veneta in Nero, except that mine was large (a tad too large for me actually).

Do believe what's said here, this won't be your first and last BV. And yeah, any action pics?

bagfreak48

O.G.
Nov 15, 2007
Thanks so very much for the compliments. Yes, I can see that with this veneta, I am very much on the road to addiction. BTW, its so soft that I feel like hugging it to sleep. Been telling everyone to touch it. Can't help myself!!!:yahoo:

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
And rightly so! I still love feeling up my veneta when I'm walking around with it even after it's been more than a year since I got my Large Veneta.

Welcome to the club, and a very addiciting past time ;)