My First BV Bag! Reveal!

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
My extremely pretty purple Pouch20 arrived today! :love::love::love::love::love:
So excited to have my first BV bag, and officially join the BV Club!
Since the purple is a fairly light color, and the BV dust bag is fairly dark, is there a risk of color transfer? Should I put it in a white dust bag, or are the dark BV dust bags fine with lighter colored leathers?

And tomorrow my Nodini should arrive, so I'll have both New BV (DL) and Old BV (TM). Such a great week! :yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• 20200227_105730~2.jpg
    20200227_105730~2.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 345
  • 20200227_110013~2.jpg
    20200227_110013~2.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 348
My extremely pretty purple Pouch20 arrived today! :love::love::love::love::love:
So excited to have my first BV bag, and officially join the BV Club!
Since the purple is a fairly light color, and the BV dust bag is fairly dark, is there a risk of color transfer? Should I put it in a white dust bag, or are the dark BV dust bags fine with lighter colored leathers?

And tomorrow my Nodini should arrive, so I'll have both New BV (DL) and Old BV (TM). Such a great week! :yahoo::yahoo:
Jen! Congratulations!! It is truly stunning!
I adore the color:heart::heart::heart: Purple passion!! It’s going to look amazing with so many colors!
I still have my first purple bag- a Balenciaga First.
BV bags are so special.
I don’t know the answer about color transfer from the dustbag, but I’m sure it’s fine or they would use another color bag.

Jen! Congratulations!! It is truly stunning!
I adore the color:heart::heart::heart: Purple passion!! It’s going to look amazing with so many colors!
I still have my first purple bag- a Balenciaga First.
BV bags are so special.
I don’t know the answer about color transfer from the dustbag, but I’m sure it’s fine or they would use another color bag.

Thank you! :flowers: Your cute Pouch pics helped inspire me.

A purple Balenciaga First! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Color me green with envy.

Thanks for the info on the dust bag.