My First BV Bag! Reveal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My extremely pretty purple Pouch20 arrived today! :love::love::love::love::love:
    So excited to have my first BV bag, and officially join the BV Club!
    Since the purple is a fairly light color, and the BV dust bag is fairly dark, is there a risk of color transfer? Should I put it in a white dust bag, or are the dark BV dust bags fine with lighter colored leathers?

And tomorrow my Nodini should arrive, so I'll have both New BV (DL) and Old BV (TM). Such a great week! :yahoo::yahoo:

Attached Files:

2. wow! this is very, very pretty! Not bad at all for your first BV!

jbags07, RTone and JenJBS like this.
  3. Thank you! :flowers:

RTone likes this.
  4. That is such a pretty purple! I could look at it all day :love: Congrats and welcome!

jbags07, JenJBS and RTone like this.
  5. Jen! Congratulations!! It is truly stunning!
    I adore the color:heart::heart::heart: Purple passion!! It’s going to look amazing with so many colors!
    I still have my first purple bag- a Balenciaga First.
    BV bags are so special.
    I don’t know the answer about color transfer from the dustbag, but I’m sure it’s fine or they would use another color bag.

jbags07, JenJBS and RTone like this.
  6. Beautiful bag!

JenJBS and RTone like this.
  7. Jen, this bag is so beautiful!
    You’re going to look so gorgeous carrying this Pouch!
    It just amazing.

JenJBS likes this.
  8. Thank you! :flowers: I had to put it back in the box so I could work, not stare at it all afternoon.

muggles, ksuromax and RTone like this.
  9. Thank you! :flowers: Your cute Pouch pics helped inspire me.

A purple Balenciaga First! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: Color me green with envy.

Thanks for the info on the dust bag.

jbags07, chloebagfreak and RTone like this.
  10. Thank you! :flowers:

11. Thank you! I'm excited for you to get yours, so we can be Bag Twins! :hugs:

RTone likes this.
  12. Beautiful bag! Congratulations on this one and on the Nodini too. I love Nodinis!!

JenJBS likes this.
  13. Thank you! :flowers: Nodini just arrived, and I can see why you love them. :loveeyes:

14. Congratulations! Such a beautiful colour and looks so soft ,can probably fit quite a lot for its size.

JenJBS likes this.
  15. gorgeous purple! congrats! :tup:

JenJBS likes this.