My First BV....a little reveal

Jan 29, 2006
USA
Hi everyone!

I am so excited to finally be the owner of a Bottega Veneta. :yahoo:
I picked this up over the weekend from Woodbury Commons. She's a large
Veneta Tournabouni in Bramble, I think.

I'm 5'9" for size comparison.

I had tried the veneta awhile back and didn't care for it too much since I usually prefer structured bags....this one changed my mind, however, and now I'm hooked!

Thanks for letting me share. :P

Attachments

lilndc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Washington DC
OMG Frenchiefan we are large bramble tornabuoni veneta twins!!!! I adore my tornabuoni, and I get a lot of compliments on her when i take her out. Many congratulations, you will love her more and more...

nycmom

O.G.
Feb 14, 2006
i love it and you look wonderful together! congrats and thanks so much for posting the beautiful pics!

jeshika

I want this one! <3
O.G.
Jul 18, 2006
congrats and welcome to BV, Frenchiefan !!!! it looks beautiful on you!

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Spain
What a great starter for your BV collection. I love this style... Enjoy your new beauty in best of health!

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
Wow, not bad for the first dive into the pool, frenchiefan! I thought these were all sold out. So many people expressed non-buyer's remorse. You are one lucky gal.

Jan 29, 2006
USA
Thanks so much for your kindwords Kellybag, nycmom, jeshika, mariabcd!

lilndc - so glad we're twins! Bramble is such a great neutral. I can totally imagine this becoming my favorite bag...for now! tee hee

jburgh - Thanks! There were more of this same size/color available at WC as of Saturday! They also had the lilac in medium.

sngsk

O.G.
Jun 20, 2008
Congrats and welcome to the wonderful and very addictive world of BV.

That's an amazing first BV you have there. Looks really good on you! Thanks for sharing :smile: