My first Burberry Trench!

1. Look what my husband bought me!!

[​IMG]

We went to the Burberry boutique together and I tried on a bunch of coats and picked this one. It's so divine! I am having the sleeves shortened, but in two weeks it will be all mine... :love: :love:

By far the nicest coat I have ever had... I'm so stoked!

Of course now I will have to somehow avoid being tempted to buy a matching scarf...

2. It is beautiful!

Now i have a question and need help. I tried to order a Burberry short trench coat online but they do not have my size. Since i am living in the middle of nowhere i have no chance to visit a Burberry store. Do you know if i can call a store and have them ship it to me if they have my size? It is going to be my first Burberry trench coat as well and i dont know how it works.

Thanks alot.

3. that is a nice trench coat, you can match it with anything. does it have the nova check linning? i saw a few nice winter burberry coats and tried them on, they feel so warm but the sleeves are alittle long though. i am hoping to purchase burberry coat soon, if i can find one that i truly like!:P

4. VERRRRRY nice! I plan to buy one the same next Winter to add to my vintage brown one I inherited from my grandmother.

5. That's a great looking trenchcoat. I'm starting to develop some love for Burberry lately. :smile:

6. I love it! Hopefully I will join the club and get one soon!!

7. Love it Jane!

8. Yes it has the novacheck lining. It doesn't have the removable warm liner, but I don't plan to use it as a cold-weather coat, just as a regular fall/spring etc cool weather coat. It never gets that cold here in SF anyway, and we always have to layer.

mielcre: I don't know, I suggest you just contact Burberry and ask? Sometimes thier sizes run large or small too, but they should be able to tell you that. My coat is a size 6, even though I normally wear a 2, because this particular style is so fitted.

9. My coat is also a size larger than what I normally wear. They advised I purchase it like that so I can put a sweater on underneath.

10. Yes, that too! I tried it on while wearing a long-sleeved shirt and a sweater vest, so that I would know how it would fit over that kind of outfit.

I love how it has cinches at the wrists, to keep wind out if neccessary. So cool! Also this particular coat has a thing where you can fasten back the buttons on each side to make it look a little more casual. Hard to describe, but I will take pictures. It was really neat, and the SA said it was the only trench they had with that feature.

11. Just gorgeous!

12. Beautiful trenchcoat! I really like it! :love:

13. Thanks everyone! One funny thing I just remembered, as we were leaving the store I mentioned to my husband, "you'll be glad to know that I am not interested in any Burberry bags," since he knows what a bag addict I am. Heheheh.

14. It is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats!

15. I always wanted one of those, they are soo chic and classic, yes you have to get get the matching scarf. I seen that look in a couple of movies and I went nuts:nuts: It looks so beautiful in the fall. Congrats.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice