My first burberry trench with lots of pics!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2008
    Hi everyone, i'm usually over at the LV forum and i do love burberry, but just not as much as LV :P. Yesterday i went to the sample sale at woodbury outlet and i purchased my very first burberry trench coat at an amazingly low price :yahoo:!!!!!!! I think it retailed at $1200, not sure so please help me identify this coat. The price i bought at the sample sale after tax was only $330. How cool is that?!

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I love the inner lining. So pretty!!!! :yahoo:

[​IMG]

3. Congrats!!! I too like Burberry but LV is my first :heart:

You look great with the trench. Congrats!!!!!!!!!

4. Thank you howardu09, yes i'm in :heart: with LV and my new trench coat!

5. Wow, great bargain and the coat looks absolutely fabulous on you!

6. wow, congrats on the bargain, it looks great on you!

7. Thank you luckyblonde3295 and ACS! I can't wait to wear it when the weather gets cooler. Does anyone here know the name for this coat by any chance?

8. you're a very pretty girl! i love the last pic, it looked like you were like "bam! LOOK!" lol. enjoy your trench, it looks gorgeous on you. it makes me want to go out and get one too LOL

9. ^ thanks! i love my trench and you should go get one, highly recommended! :nuts:

10. Looks great!!!!!!!!

11. congrats!

The model/make of the trench should be on the inner care tag (near the bottom of the coat)
    If not, the tag should be inside the pockets

12. Oh!!! I found a tag that says Ivybridge F07, does the F stand for fall 2007?

13. Very cute coat!

14. I have the exact same one and its the love of my life.

Good Luck with it.. You will get sooooooo much use out of it.

15. Love it! You got such a great deal!