My first brief!!

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
Well, I have gone quite crazy in the past few days and have purchased 3 bags and 3 coins! :nuts: I got the first of my purchases today and it's an '07 Vert D'eau Brief!!! I got it on ebay and it's perfect! Great size and the color is TDF!! I'm a little under the weather so I only took one pic but once my other purchases arrive, I will take more pics as well as an updated collection pic!!
DSC01427.jpg

I purchased my other two bags and the coins (see signature) through ****** (fantastic seller!!) so they might be a week or so since she hasn't gotten them in yet. But don't fret, i'll take pics as soon as they get here! Thanks for letting me share!!

P.S. In case anyone was wondering where the black and white coins I ordered went, I had to cancel the order. But I made up for it with these 3, and now I will have 9 coins! I'm crazy but oh well!

Last edited:
I have to tell you that the Vert D'eau brief is an extremely rare style/color combo ... you are SUPER LUCKY to have found one!!! I have a Vert D'eau Part Time and I LOOOVE the color.