My first brand new MBMJ

UKBagQueen

Oct 20, 2015
I've quite a bit of Turnlock stuff that I have picked up on eBay over the last few years (couple of Fraridahs, a Remy, a Natasha and a Mini Quinn as well as some wallets, coin purses etc.) I just love the Turnlock stuff. I also have a lovely Wintergreen Grace from the main line. I don't minding buying second hand as I get bored easily and like to change it up a lot. These are all lovely bags but nothing quite beats the lovely feeling of a fresh new bag that hasn't been previously loved by someone else.

A few weeks ago I was in TK Maxx and saw a gorgeous pink MBMJ. As I was about to go on holiday to New York I couldn't really justify spending £130 on it so went home empty handed and regretting it. Came back from holiday and there it was through the window, still calling to me! I thought I would pop in and just give it a little stroke but it was obviously fate as there it was having just been marked down to £87 in the clearance section!! Needless to say it went home with me! I am now the very proud owner of a Marchive Hillier in Raspberries. No dust bag but you can't have it all. She's a beauty! Had to have a new MBMJ before it finishes.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    591 KB · Views: 491

BeachBagGal

Apr 30, 2014
I've quite a bit of Turnlock stuff that I have picked up on eBay over the last few years (couple of Fraridahs, a Remy, a Natasha and a Mini Quinn as well as some wallets, coin purses etc.) I just love the Turnlock stuff. I also have a lovely Wintergreen Grace from the main line. I don't minding buying second hand as I get bored easily and like to change it up a lot. These are all lovely bags but nothing quite beats the lovely feeling of a fresh new bag that hasn't been previously loved by someone else.

A few weeks ago I was in TK Maxx and saw a gorgeous pink MBMJ. As I was about to go on holiday to New York I couldn't really justify spending £130 on it so went home empty handed and regretting it. Came back from holiday and there it was through the window, still calling to me! I thought I would pop in and just give it a little stroke but it was obviously fate as there it was having just been marked down to £87 in the clearance section!! Needless to say it went home with me! I am now the very proud owner of a Marchive Hillier in Raspberries. No dust bag but you can't have it all. She's a beauty! Had to have a new MBMJ before it finishes.

Very nice! Love that color!

Ariel Manto

Feb 26, 2015
That's lovely! I never see any MBMJ bags in my TKMaxx - did see a couple of Michael Kors (which I hate) and a Kate Spade, which I'd not seen in real life, so to speak - thought it felt quite stiff and disappointing in my hands compared to how the pictures of it look online. I think the nicest bag I've seen to date in TKMaxx has been a smooshy black leather Fossil duffle bag, which seriously tempted me, but I don't know how comfy a duffle bag would be to carry so I didn't buy it in the end.

Fancy it still being there when you came back off your hols. And reduced! Has to be fate. I think it was waiting for you, for sure - congrats on your lovely find! :smile:

jfkittens

Apr 24, 2016
I love the Hilliers! I filled my Classic Q with too much stuff though and developed shoulder pain :sad: Should have used the cross-body strap, but I prefer shoulder bags.
The color is beautiful. Congrats on an awesome score!