My first brand new H--a bolide!! Pics!

ck21

Believing in Magic
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Today I erceived my first brand new H bag!
About three weeks ago I had visited the Hawaii store on vacation. After much talking and browsing, I put in a podium order for a 37cm fjord bolide in ebene. The SA had scoured the inventory in all stores and couldn't find anything even close.

Then, on Monday I get the call. She found a 37cm bolide in marron fonce--not exactly what I wanted, but close. I hadn't seen either color in real life so I decided to take a chance and buy it.

She arrived today, and is exactly what I hoped for!! A deep rich, luscious color, not exactly a brown--something more spectacular. It's a wonderful neutral that can go with brown or black.

Other thoughts...

Fjord was surprisingly NOT heavy to me. I was worried that it would be, but needed something very durable and I wanted a stiffer leather.

I've also included a pic of my bolide with my chocolate togo dogon wallet for color comparison (ignore the fingerprints on the wallet--time to giver her a gentle cleaning!).

Please welcome another bolide to the tpf family!

attachment.php

OMG, that's gorgeous, and just the perfect size for you. I absolutely love the color. A very big congrats!!

Hooray, another Bolidette!

You are absolutely right about the color, it looks great with chocolate and will be stunning with black. What a fabulous souvenir of your trip!