My first boutique purchase!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to my nearest boutique this afternoon, to have them look at my Brazza wallet, which has developed a split in its sealing (I started a thread about this here). All the SAs that I saw seemed so nice, everyone was very smiley and friendly, and the man that I spoke to about my wallet, who turned out to be the manager, was very helpful. They kept the wallet and said they will be in touch with me within the next few days.

While I was there, I wanted to see a few SLGs that I have had my eye on for a while. Unfortunately, they didn't have either the Azur or Ebene clés in stock, and they had only one black MC clés, which had some scratches on the hardware so I decided not to bother with that. I didn't want to leave empty handed, though, and this is something that I actually need (as opposed to the clés - I just keep telling myself that I need more than one :biggrin:). It's the first LV purchase that I have made in the boutique. I won't drag this out!

What I did want to mention, before I forget, is that when I got home and opened the box, there was no dustbag! The SA had put everything together behind the scenes while I was looking around, so I didn't know what was inside the box until I got home, but he had just wrapped it in the white paper and stuck an LV sticker to hold it in place. It was very nicely packaged, but I want a dustbag! I never even thought about it, I thought they always gave them as standard in the boutiques as well as online. Can I ask for one when I go back in to collect the wallet?

Anyway... here we go.

2. The beautiful brown bag is nowhere to be seen in these pictures but I'm sure you can live without that.

[​IMG]

3. Yeah I'm sure if you go back and ask them, or simply call them they will give you one or send one out to you! :smile:

now come on show us what you got!

4. Yeah I would tell them they forgot to include the dustbag.

5. [​IMG]

6. Is that the small agenda? Congrats! I also have an Ebene Agenda, but in MM. It's so useful IMO.

7. It's my Damier Ebene Agenda PM! I have been trying to decide on which agenda to get for such a long time, but this was always my first choice! I absolutely love it.

[​IMG]

8. I bought the 2011 refills while I was there, and the very nice SA put everything inside for me before he wrapped it up.

[​IMG]

9. AND best of all, just before he gave me the shopping bag, he went away for a second and came back with another little box - the 2010 refills! He said that he was giving me them as an extra, for no charge, which I thought was very kind. I'm so happy about that!

[​IMG]

10. Congrats on your newest SLG. I'm sure it'll come in handy.

11. Congrats!! Lovely!

12. I love it!!!! Congratulations and enjoy it!!!!!

13. lovely, enjoy your beautiful agenda!!

14. cute!!!
    congrats :smile: and I'm sure they will provide you with a dustbag~

15. Congrats!