My first boutique purchase! *Reveal*

Headed to the LV boutique today in Fashion Valley to pick up a little something to go with my Speedy 25 I got this past Monday. I have been bitten by the LV bug in a BIG way, and can't seem to stop dreaming of new goodies to add to my collection! Had a great experience with the SA who helped me and came home with this little treat...

Attachments

• IMG_9803.jpg
    IMG_9803.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 868
  • IMG_9804.jpg
    IMG_9804.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 864
Love the Cles, its so cute and useful too! I also picked up a new lock for my preloved Speedy (she came with a lock but no key). A happy day today & I can't wait to get back to LV to get some more goodies!!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_9807.jpg
    IMG_9807.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 849
Love the Key Pouch, the DE has become my favorite one I think. Congrats on your new addition and on getting the lock and keys to complete your pre-loved Speedy.

Congrats!!

Stunning enjoy!!!

Congratulations, I have the same cle, love it!

Thank you all so much! I think DE is my favorite as well, but I can't help but want the other prints too. :graucho:

Congrats! Enjoy your new items. Not that you need to be thinking of your next purchase. But now that you've been bitten by the bug, what do you think will be your next?

Thank you! As far as my next purchase, its so hard to choose! I definitely want a cosmetic pouch, probably in DE, & I would love to add a bandeau or another key pouch to my collection. More than likely though, my next purchase will be a zippy coin purse. I am also saving up for another bag(even though I have no idea which one, lol!) & would like to get that in time for my 30th birthday on October 31st. A good way to celebrate right? :Partyhat: