My first Boutique Experiene and Bought New Bag

Silver Dentelle BH! :drool: Sounds so beautiful -- congrats! Also glad to hear that you had a great boutique experience! Hope that you continue to feel better so that you can enjoy Hawaii!

:yahoo: I love the dentelle BH!! CONGRATS!!! now what else did you buy, silly?? :roflmfao: :graucho:

Oh GOD!!!! This is bad, I bought 3 toki bags, which i totally adore.... I bought my first Hermes piece ever, like 2 pieces, the classic orange Belt with the "H" buckle and an orange leather pouch that attaches to the belt for cles, cell, whatever, just thought how perfect with plain black tee, dark jeans, very hip and hands free cool, um Awesome Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses, and yikes stripes... Had to see what the big Gucci deal was, not into Gucci, BUT saw some fabulous platforms, ankle straps, flower print brought back after 20 years, last pair of shoes and they fit me, it was a pre-sale and the excellent sales attendant brought out the floral hobo to match....i was sooo sunk... bad.... on 40% off sale, and he will send since sale doesn't officially start until the 5th, thank god all bills and mortgages are paid for several months, cause i did some major damage and will be paying this off as fast as possible....oh, saw an unbelievable John Galliano blood red bag, but passed on that.... yay me... ha (that;s a joke) someone needs to slap me...:wtf: but, thanks for asking vernis queen, i went a lil crazy, I never get to see cool stuff in New Mexico.... and, there were way too many gorgeous women buying things and I got swept up, oh well... I'm very happy and will love my things for years....:rolleyes:

congratulations, i also have the silver dentelle BH and LOVE it, you really have to see it in real life to appriciate its beauty. It is really special.

YAY! Thank you! Can't believe I chose this bag over all others, but I knew if I saw dentelle, i could not resist, tried the Fersten on, but way too much for me, taught the sales guy about the Marie Antoinette inspiration for Dentelle, he was very impressed re all knowledge gained from you girls on the forum.... hehe...:tup:

Thank you all so much, All of you here just make life so much more fun! The love you have for life and LV is just don't know cool. I dig you chicks and dudes! hehe, have a fabulous day or night wherever you are!!! here's to 21st century guys and girls digging on our own personal style...