My first Bottega

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Found this on sale at Neimans. They said it was a runway bag. I'm not sure of the style but it's beautiful. I couldn't get a good picture of the color.

Attached Files:

2. Gorgeous!

3. Gorgeous color!

4. I love this!!! Lucky you!!!

5. Oooh! I saw this at NM before and held it - it's stunning and huge! I think the brighter red is fever and it's made of goatskin. Fabulous bag - I wanted one but it never was priced quite low enough on sale for me :heart:

6. Congrats! If I am not mistaken, BV just calls this the Bucket Drawstring Bag from the Resort 2009-2010 collection. The color combo is Pourpre (darker red) and Fever (bright orangey-red). Enjoy!

7. Congrats on your first BV in a stunning color! :biggrin:

8. What a gorgeous first BV... The colour is amazing! Congrats on a great buy!

9. What a cool bag!

10. It wasn't a planned purchase. We were going to dinner on my birthday and walked through Neimans and they had different BV styles on sale. This bag was so unique (and being on sale really helped) that I couldn't pass it up.:biggrin:

11. I love how BV puts colors together--this is stunning! Congratulations!