My first Bottega Veneta! How do I take care of it?

sabbiee_co

Mar 4, 2008
Didn't buy any semblance of a bag/ wallet for the last 2.5 years to complete my MBA without debt. Now on my second paycheck, with no student loans, I am hauling! (Got myself a Chanel wallet too!)

Indigo Blue Campana.

What is the best care tips you can give? I live in a humid/ rainy place so there are chances this will get wet, how do I prevent stains and all? Should I be treating it beforehand as well? What products would you recommend?

img7306cl.jpg

Mar 28, 2009
I live in a very humid place. I live near the ocean. Summers are most times between 80-98% humidity.
I don't do anything to my bags
I just love them
I do carry a plastic bag in my bag just in case of downpour
I have had several mishaps with my one bag
A bottle of water opened in it
I just took everything out and let it dry away from heat and light
it dried perfect (even my document case and wallet dried without stains)
I also got nail polish on the leather
I let it dry and just sorta picked it off

I love your bag it is beautiful
just love it a lot and it will love you back
like a puppy you don't have to feed (my bag is 2 years old. never treated it with anything or have done a thing to it)
good luck

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
Didn't buy any semblance of a bag/ wallet for the last 2.5 years to complete my MBA without debt. Now on my second paycheck, with no student loans, I am hauling! (Got myself a Chanel wallet too!)

Indigo Blue Campana.

What is the best care tips you can give? I live in a humid/ rainy place so there are chances this will get wet, how do I prevent stains and all? Should I be treating it beforehand as well? What products would you recommend?

img7306cl.jpg
beautiful bag and great story. congratulations on graduation and no debt. now you can really enjoy. so happy for you and thanks for sharing.
by the way- which chanel?

BgaHolic

Emma 4ever in my <3
O.G.
May 23, 2009
Congrats! My favorite style bag! Gorgeous color too. I wouldn't do anything either to the leather. My bag has gotten caught in the rain and I shook it off. No water stains to worry about. The leather is soft, strong and magnificent!

LLANeedle

O.G.
Oct 5, 2007
Congratulations on your graduation. I don't do anything to my bags but carry them and enjoy them. My tea campana got drenched the second time I carried it. The color looked like a dark brown. I set it on the counter and it dried beautifully, no stains or spots.