My first Bottega Veneta! Finally found one i loved - Orange Cervo Hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi all! well after years of looking for a BV bag that i loved as much as i love BV's shoes.....i finally found one that caught my eye. It's the orange BV braided leather hobo. The color is great for fall (especially since i'm a burnt orange fan) -- i love how comfortable it is and how delicious the leather is. I hope this is a bag that i will use for a long time.
    thanks for letting me share! :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. amazing! congrats!

3. That is a great color for fall. The cervo leather is so soft and squishy. And doesn't that hang well on the shoulder? I'm glad this style is sticking around.

4. Beautiful choice! Love that color! Orange is my favorite color!

5. how beautiful and squishably soft!

6. beautiful - love the color!

7. Very Very pretty...I am a burnt Orange fan too, but it might be different teams...lol

8. I love it!!

9. congratulations! This is a great bag. I love the Cervo leather--it drapes beautifully and this bag will hold as much as you want.

So happy you found the bag that is right for you!

10. Congrats, beautiful. It reminds me of the huge display of pumpkins I saw today outside the grocery . Perfect for fall and all year round too. :biggrin:

11. What a great color! Congratulations on your wonderful new bag!

12. Congratulations! It's a beautiful colour and I can only imagine how soft and squishy it is.

13. lovely..congrat
    s

14. Very beautiful..congratulations!

15. Oh my favorite BV bag!!! Love the color! It's beautiful and I am green with envy!