My first Bottega, Old Petra Intrecciato Nappa Umbria Tote

Had to carry it again today--that's a no no for me. I usually switch bags everyday, kind of my signature. Of course it rained and my rain coat was on the bag instead of me. I'm getting a little obnoxious, I even had the guys feeling my bag at lunch, guess I'm going to have to reign it in a little.

Had to carry it again today--......

I have this bag too and really loving it to bits! This bag serves my every need and I don't seem to desire to have a change..... but I got to force myself to bring out my other bags for a healthy walk!

Actually, if I have to live with just one bag - this is it!

I keep coming back to look at this bag--the more I see it the more I like it, especially the color!

That's funny--the guys at work feeling the bag. My niece says her dh is getting more knowledgeable about her bags and shoes and she's not sure if it's a good thing or not lol!

thanks a bunch, ms piggy! There should be a degree out there for knowledge like this to reward people like you!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

Aww, that’s so sweet of you to say that, haomimi. *blush* *beam*. How I would love to make a living doing so, LOL. It’s fun sharing the knowledge and being an enabler! :graucho:

Its called Old Petra and its a muted purple/brown, which I know sounds odd. I wish my picture was better, but somehow this unusal combination is very neutral. Sometimes it looks purple, others brown. You might be able to see it better on the BV website, you can browse through their catalogs.

To the PFer that asked about the lock, I'll check but I'm sure the key locks the bag.

Gingerfarm: Thanks--good to hear from you again. I think of you every time I wear OUR mastic anaconda. My only problem is, its so big its hard to fill up. It just puddles on the floor, but I'm loving it and using it!