My First Botkier

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Late to the game, but here is my first Botkier-- the rose frame satchel in bronze that I got from Bloomies for under $200. I am blown away by the leather. Not sure where the rose goes though.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What a steal!!! Absolutely stunning:love::yes:

3. thanks!! Do you know where the rose is supposed to go? I thought it would clip on but there is no clip?

4. Congrats! great deal. Re: the rose, I think it just loops around the strap like it's pictured.

5. Nice, lionlaw! Welcome to Botkier-land! Did you purchase it in-store or online? if it was in-store, may I ask which Bloomies you went to? Thanks!

6. Hi Bagatella: I purchased it from Bloomies online sale. I used my bloomies card and got it for 40% the sale price so it came to $175.

7. SWE-E-ET deal, lionlaw! Super congrats!

8. Beautiful! Congrats!

9. It's gorgeous, congrats!

10. I am looking to buy my first Botkier - I love your Rose in Bronze. Looking to get a small or medium Lita.

11. Congratulations! I am convinced you will be hooked after carrying her around a little bit.

And woah on the deal!

12. great deal...Its fab