My first Black Coach Purse :)

Aug 14, 2006
This is my first black Coach Purse. I don't have a 'proper' reveal like having a box or bag :lol: Due to walking out of the store with the purse. I love it! :love: I didn't need or want the box this time.

In a few weeks, I want to buy the matching wallet. Purple is my favorite colour, so I love the lining as well. The Gathered Madison collection is such a classic purse. I love the Sophia style as well. :cool:

my picture taken with my iphone. I'm sorry I don't have more pictures.

Attachments

• securedownload.jpeg
    securedownload.jpeg
    475.8 KB · Views: 373
This is my first black Coach Purse. I don't have a 'proper' reveal like having a box or bag :lol: Due to walking out of the store with the purse. I love it! :love: I didn't need or want the box this time.

In a few weeks, I want to buy the matching wallet. Purple is my favorite colour, so I love the lining as well. The Gathered Madison collection is such a classic purse. I love the Sophia style as well. :cool:

my picture taken with my iphone. I'm sorry I don't have more pictures.

dazlinpearl, you picked a classic black coach purse for your first bag! Stunning and classic best describes the madison gathered black leather sophia. Bag twins and you will love carrying this purse for many years.
Congrats on a stunning bag and enjoy :biggrin: