My first bite of chocolate....yummy!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Morning! Ladies

I would like to introduce a new addition to my family...a lovely chunk of chocolate called Joelle!

I don't know why I have been so addicted to Oak. Chocolate is such a beautiful colour and has such a warm tone...I am hooked..feed me CHOCOLATE:yahoo:

As for the Joelle..what an easy style to you, so practical, yet chic.

Thanks Kriskat for your help!

p.s. Excuse the pic, courtesy of the loos at work..lol!

http://s1043.photobucket.com/albums/b437/shaznayk/Joelle/

2. She's gorgeous, congrats!

3. Great bag and lovely hardwearing leather. Choc stays looking perfect, too! It looks very smart on you. I hope that you enjoy wearing it. Congrats! Xx

4. You are welcome ;)
    Congrats on a fab Joelle!

5. the chocolate suits you - lovely :smile:

6. Congratulations on such a lovely piece of chocolate!

7. Congrats on a lovely chunk of Mulberry chocolate! The Joelle is such a cute, chic and practical bag. I've also been very addicted to oak, but the choc colour is delicious and sooo lovely for autumn. Enjoy!

8. Oh lovely lovely.

9. gorgeous congrats :smile:

10. oo yummy, its gorgeous and looks fab on you congrats!

11. Congratulations! What a lovely, yummy bag and it suits you so well.
    I was also very much into oak, but now think that Mulberry chocolate is so beautiful...
    Fortunately we can have both :tup:!

12. Fab bag, I have this in black, it's perfect, not too big, not too small.

13. Hi! Back from Westfield in the rain with my Choccy and she is fine:tup: Thanks for you comments..DoubleDutch, you are so right, luckily we can have both x

14. what a scrummy piece of chocolate. It looks great on you.

I can just imagine you snapping your photos in your loos at work, that is so funny.

15. I know..my colleagues can't understand my bag addiction but I am trying to bring them over to the dark side!