My first Birkin

Congratulations! VN is a beautiful treasure and one you can enjoy for many years to come. Doc’s engraved handiwork makes it even more special! Congratulations again!

Just wanted to share this beauty that I got from Docride, a B35 in vache naturelle. Super grateful to her for working with me including the beautiful hand engraved hardware. So pleased I went for that in the end. Getting her was an adventure and included a fabulous 24 hour trip overseas. I am sure she is the first of many. I do apologise for my terrible snaps. I took them to send to my husband but don't have any others right now.

Unglamorous unwrapping because my hotel room wasn't ready yet at check in. So had to nip into the loo to unpack and repack stuff.

Terrible photo of me with bag - in my comfy travel clothes.

Just hanging out.
Beyond stunning!! Congratulations :smile:

Congratulations

Thanks! :smile:

Beautiful bag [emoji173]️ Huge congrats!

Thanks!

She’s absolutely gorgeous and looks fantastic on you! Congratulations:smile:

Thanks! Nice of you to say given the mess I look in that photo. :smile: I was a bit worried about the bag "wearing me" rather than vice versa but I think it's OK.

Congratulations! VN is a beautiful treasure and one you can enjoy for many years to come. Doc’s engraved handiwork makes it even more special! Congratulations again!

Thanks! Yep - I felt that buying the heritage leather is very much buying something that will grow and change with me. I can see me using this for a long time to come.

Gorgeous!!! I love Doc's hardware!!!

Thanks! She's genius isn't she? So talented.

this is too cool!!!

Thanks! I do like a bit of quirk and kook.

I'm so happy for you!! She is absolutely beautiful....and the hardware!!!

Thanks!

Stunning bag and very special hardware :loveeyes:. The bag looks great on you!
Many congratulations and enjoy!

Thanks! So nice of you to say. :smile:

Beyond stunning!! Congratulations :smile:

Thanks!

:faints:
Fan-freaking-tastic!

Thanks! Great reaction :smile:

Just wanted to share this beauty that I got from Docride, a B35 in vache naturelle. Super grateful to her for working with me including the beautiful hand engraved hardware. So pleased I went for that in the end. Getting her was an adventure and included a fabulous 24 hour trip overseas. I am sure she is the first of many. I do apologise for my terrible snaps. I took them to send to my husband but don't have any others right now.

Unglamorous unwrapping because my hotel room wasn't ready yet at check in. So had to nip into the loo to unpack and repack stuff.

Just hanging out.
Congratulations on your bag! It's gorgeous. Love the mod shot!

Thanks! :smile:

Thanks!

Thanks! Nice of you to say given the mess I look in that photo. :smile: I was a bit worried about the bag "wearing me" rather than vice versa but I think it's OK.

Thanks! Yep - I felt that buying the heritage leather is very much buying something that will grow and change with me. I can see me using this for a long time to come.

Thanks! She's genius isn't she? So talented.

Thanks! I do like a bit of quirk and kook.

Thanks!

Thanks! So nice of you to say. :smile:

Thanks!

Thanks! Great reaction :smile:
Not at all! The size looks great on you. Just out of curiosity how tall are you? I have a B35 and I always wonder if it looks a bit big (although I’m keeping it and using it regardless!)

Just hanging out.
That hardware is to die for!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love it.

Congratulations on your bag! It's gorgeous. Love the mod shot!

Thanks so much. Very kind of you to say. I almost didn't post the mod shot as it's not my finest look so it's nice to hear it appreciated. :smile:

That hardware is to die for!!!! Congratulations!!!! I love it.

Thanks. I do think the simple hardware is beautiful and the brushed palladium is lovely but VN is such a simple and easy on the eye leather that the texture from the engraved hardware is special.