My first Birkin!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm so excited to finally get my hands on a Birkin. Even though I've been holding out for a Gris T, I just couldn't wait any longer. My SA offered me a black one, but I had to sadly pass on that because my closet is full of black purses already. So when this one came through, she was too beautiful to pass. My Gris T will just have to wait lol.

I'm crazy for Craie. She's 30cm with palladium hardware and so pristine, I'm actually now afraid to use it lest it gets dirty! Maybe I should have gone for the black one so I could toss it around a bit lol. Now I'm looking for some neutral twillies to wrap the handles so they don't get dirty. I couldn't find any twillies I liked in this season. Does anyone know when the Fall/Winter twillies will be released?

Attached Files:

2. Applause to your first b

3. wow it's gorgeous with palladium hardware! congrats!!

4. gorgeous, congrats!

5. Gorgeous bag! Congrats! Enjoy using your bag!

6. Congratulations, carry it in good health ❤️

7. Wow... Looks great.

I love light coloured bags but I recently turned down a K35 in Glycine because I was afraid of colour transfer.

8. Congrats!!!Such a lovely colour, love this bag️

9. So lovely.

10. She's stunning!! Congrats

11. Beautiful...congratulations! Enjoy in the best of health!

12. It's looks so beautiful with phw...congratulations!

13. Congrats on such a stunning bag!!!

14. such a beauty! congrats!

15. Congrats! It's beautiful!!