My First Birkin

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I got my very first Birkin 40 cm Vachette Ardennes in medium Brown this morning. :yahoo: :yahoo: Thanks to a fellow TPfer my dream of owning a brikin came true. I had just bought a beautiful 32cm Blue Roi Kelly only a month ago and for some reason I just kept wanting a birkin. Thanks to the wonderful people on this forum with helping authenticate for me I am a very happy camper. Will take pics as soon as I can figure out the camera on my new cell phone.:wlae: :yahoo:

2. Congratulations! I cannot wait to see pics!

3. EWWW! Congrats!!!!!

4. Wow - Two Hermes on one month. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pictures.:yahoo:

5. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

6. Congrats!!! So excited for you!!!! :yahoo:

7. YAH! Congrats! Looking forward to seeing pics.

8. Congrats!

9. Congratulations purse lover!! :smile: :smile: :wlae: :yahoo:

10. Um could you also post pics of your blue roi?? Would love to see that too!

11. congrats! pic pic pls...

12. What a great feeling!! Congrats:yahoo:

13. Congratulations!

14. YAAY!!!!!! Congratulations, Purse Lover!!!! I think I remember your authentication request and that's a beautiful bag!!!!! Post pics!!!!!!

15. i am dying to see pics. congrats!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice