My first Birkin story [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Beautiful!!! The DC store is my home store too! It used to be quite close to me when it was in Tysons. Now, it's across the street from DH's office, making it very difficult to sneak in and get my H fix.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag in the best of health!!!

Wahoo! Congratulations! Love right? It's a beauty! I had no doubt it would be a keeper once you see it. I think this color goes with ghw so well and is just as fresh and modern as phw. Enjoy and I know it must have been an exciting and fun day at H. Yay!

Wow congrats!! It's a bag to love for many many years!

Thanks so much Linda! I am just over the moon with this one.

Don't you love it when your nails and birkin match! I think what colour and hardware i want for my next b now, praying for the H fairy to bless me like she blessed you!

[emoji136][emoji1387] [emoji6]. Crossing my fingers for you dear so the H fairy brings you precisely what you've been dreaming for :smile:

Congrats!!!!!! This is exactly my dream bag also-hope one day I can get it[emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks winterwinter! I hope you can get your hands on this beauty soon too! [emoji253]

Gorgeous....gorgeous.....gorgeous!

Thanks LovetheLux! [emoji253][emoji7]❤️

Congratulations! 30 is a great size! Enjoy. :tup:

Thanks tequila! I agree...30 is just perfect!

Stunning! Congrats :loveeyes:

Thanks so much Txoceangirl [emoji253]

What a perfect red - so stunning! Definitely worth the wait - congrats!

So worth the wait jpezmom. Thanks so much! [emoji253]

Beautiful! Congrats on getting this beauty ❤️

Thanks tonkomama! I think I have a permanent smile on my face [emoji6][emoji253]

Congrats!!! A beautiful and striking B (and I must say, I'm loving those shoes too)!!! :heart:

Thanks Charre! Just over the moon about it. Oh and the shoes...this were my first H shoes.[emoji4] Waiting to see what the next will be, but these I had to have. It is surprisingly difficult to find a great pair of black flats, and this were perfect for me [emoji253].

Stunning! RC with GHW is perfect! Congrats.

Thanks ahhgoo! Feeling so blessed! [emoji253]

1st b Congrats
Its gonna be the sweetest joy
Cheers your sa is great
More big boxes on the way haha

Hahahaaha....I know! I feel that slippery slope coming [emoji6]. Thanks so much dear. So happy to be able to share this one with all of you [emoji253]

Now this is a red to die for! Your pics capture the color perfectly to, a rich deep vibrant blue red! Congrats and please post mod shots!

Thanks Dira! I completely agree! RC is just the perfect red ❤️❤️❤️. Mod shots to come....I was in my UF gator pajamas when I could finally open that gorgeous orange box. Although a B can really make any outfit, maybe that one was a stretch ;)

Comgratulations! It's gorgeous!

Thanks so much tramcaro [emoji253]
Congratulations, just gorgeous!

Thanks aynrand [emoji253]

Congratulation! Very pretty combination ❤️

Thanks candiholics! [emoji253]

I am in love!!! Congratulations on getting such a gorgeous bag and enjoy!!

That makes two of us dear [emoji7] thank you so much harpbaby

Congratulations, the same combo is on my wish list.

Hope you get it soon PF2010 :smile:. Thanks so much

Beautiful!! Congratulations! BTW, your kitty is absolutely adorable too!

Thanks luckylove! [emoji76]. She is the sweetest and always wants to be in the action. Looks like she is getting bit by the H bug too .... Hehe

Beautiful!!! The DC store is my home store too! It used to be quite close to me when it was in Tysons. Now, it's across the street from DH's office, making it very difficult to sneak in and get my H fix.

Enjoy your gorgeous bag in the best of health!!!

Thanks etoupebirkin! [emoji253]. We should do a meet-up sometime with all the TPF members from the DC area...that way we can all meet each other and you can have an excuse to come into the city for H ;) it's nice to have the store right by my office but oh so dangerous. ;)

Wahoo! Congratulations! Love right? It's a beauty! I had no doubt it would be a keeper once you see it. I think this color goes with ghw so well and is just as fresh and modern as phw. Enjoy and I know it must have been an exciting and fun day at H. Yay!

Thanks dessert1st! It was pure love at first sight. And I agree oh the HW. I was so hesitant about gold and red but then I saw it and it is just perfection! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. It looks classy and fresh and elegant. I can dress it up or down...its just perfect. It was such a fun day! Exhausting from the redeye but oh so worth it to come back to this beauty [emoji253]
By the way....LOVE your username! My philosophy in life ;)

It is beautiful! Rc epsom is one of H's best colours, especially with GHW (I am basis since I have this combo in a Kelly!). Enjoy!!!

Thanks lynne_ross! It feels like a dream! And I love the leather...surprisingly light. Your K must be absolutely gorgeous [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]