My first Birkin and my first reveal.

Every single time I visit the Charlotte store they have something in stock. The first time they had a 40cm clemence in black with phw. The second time was a 35cm in orange togo with ghw. All you have to do is ask! Most of the time they don't have anything on display case. They go to the back and pull one out for you to see. That's how I knew I wanted a 35cm. Both times we did not buy anything and my only previous purchase from Hermes was a belt.

Lucky! I suppose it's not one of those iconic stores?....so you can get away with saying 'Birkin' without being people thinking you're crazy lol

What a gorgeous bag...especially beautiful with the gold HW!! CONGRATULATIONS! (and what a great hubby!):biggrin::biggrin:

ps. Everyone, I HIGHLY recommend the Charlotte store. I've had nothing but good experiences there...worked with Jan, Jason, and Eric, all lovely. I just got an Avalon blanket last week that Jan shipped for me for a friend...done perfectly and shipped promptly. It's so nice to work with true professionals!:biggrin:
When I was in looking for the blanket, there was a black Kelly on display. I was joking about having to walk around the mall with the blanket and Jan was like "oh we can just hold it for you so you can pick it up on the way out". I joked that I'd like to "hold on to the Kelly too" and she said, "We can arrange that!" So...no game playing. They want to sell you items! Sorry, OT. Back to the BEAUTIFUL bag!!