My first Birkin and my first reveal.

Every single time I visit the Charlotte store they have something in stock. The first time they had a 40cm clemence in black with phw. The second time was a 35cm in orange togo with ghw. All you have to do is ask! Most of the time they don't have anything on display case. They go to the back and pull one out for you to see. That's how I knew I wanted a 35cm. Both times we did not buy anything and my only previous purchase from Hermes was a belt.

Maybe I should move to Charlotte. The stores sounds like what a normal retail should like, i.e. bring out the products if a customer asks for and no playing games of buying tons of other stuff that you don't like.

I've heard a lot of nice things about that store and it would be worth a visit someday.

Maybe I should move to Charlotte. The stores sounds like what a normal retail should like, i.e. bring out the products if a customer asks for and no playing games of buying tons of other stuff that you don't like.

I've heard a lot of nice things about that store and it would be worth a visit someday.

Charlotte is a beautiful city. IIRC the store is only a couple years old and most of the time it's quiet in there. Not many people walk through the doors so when they do have customers the SA typically cater to them.

Where are you located at?