My first BIG reveal

Went into the Dior store after selling several Ebay purses....and have had my eye on this style for a little while...they gave me CHAMPAGNE while I decided on a color...and I finally HAD to go with my gut...anyone want to guess?!!

Oh, well, I guess it's me and the computer right now lol. Anyway, I had a lovely experience picking out this beauty; my SA Brendon treated me like royalty and I will never forget the experience -- it was truly special. Without further ado....

Attachments

• Christian Dior 004 (Small).jpg
    Christian Dior 004 (Small).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 384
  • Christian Dior 005 (Small).jpg
    Christian Dior 005 (Small).jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 348
Thank you, Genie Bottle! :smile: It's a lovely silver metallic color. And yes, it was a pretty amazing shopping experience. I joked that I needed a drink to decide on the color of the bag that I wanted, and my SA said, "Do you want some champagne? We have some!" and he brought me a big glass of champagne. Enough said! :smile: :smile:

Thank you, Genie Bottle! :smile: It's a lovely silver metallic color. And yes, it was a pretty amazing shopping experience. I joked that I needed a drink to decide on the color of the bag that I wanted, and my SA said, "Do you want some champagne? We have some!" and he brought me a big glass of champagne. Enough said! :smile: :smile:

Champagne?! Wow! What service!

Your silver Panarea looks incredible! Congratulations! It's just in time for the silvery winter holidays, too!! Pair that with a white jacket and your look will be STUNNING!

I bought the beige Panarea for my mom in November last year; it is her FAVOURITE Dior bag because of how versatile and durable it is.

i saw this silver beauty in the window at holts last week and was drooling like you wouldn't believe! congrats! i love my grey panarea, definitely was my go to summer bag!!

WOW! that looks incredible. i just love the cannage stitching with metallic textures. it just makes it so faceted. panareas are so versatile. congrats!