My first big Prada got a little sister, and she came with a bow! ;)

Family pics as promised:

attachment.php

Attachments

• group3.jpg
    group3.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 727
  • group4.jpg
    group4.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 38
  • group5.jpg
    group5.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 36
Congrats! it looks great on u!

I like yours best for bow clutch. Pink bow is also cute, but I don't like pink color, so.
If it has a shoulder strap, it would be perfect for me...

Thank you! :flowers:

I think you could attach a shoulder strap, the thingies on the zippers at the bottom of the bag have a big enough opening to attach a strap, but it is not included. I may go look for one to see how it looks, but I actually like it like this.

OH MAN!!! Now I want ANOTHER one!!
She looks wonderful on you S-O-F!!! Georgeous colour!!
Geez, I think another call to my Prada store is in order......I haven't even carried the pink on a second time yet..................
*sigh*she's soooooooooo purtyyyyyyyyyyyyy

^^wow this clutch looks different...

may i ask which Prada store you got it from...and is it supposed to be the same as the other colored ones in pink, orange, and green and black?? Cos mine doesnt have the zip around on the bottom of the bag...just one zipper area...kind of confused??

^^wow this clutch looks different...

may i ask which Prada store you got it from...and is it supposed to be the same as the other colored ones in pink, orange, and green and black?? Cos mine doesnt have the zip around on the bottom of the bag...just one zipper area...kind of confused??

It's not the same, it has 2 gold/silver zippers on the bottom which make the clutch wider if open, and one zipper on top. I have only seen this in the grey/taupe but I suppose it might also be available in the rose/grey. I got it from my boutique in Switzerland ;)

And thank you ladies! :yes: IDK about availability in the US though! It got sold out really fast here.

So I gather up some information about the bow clutch, if enough is interested

so previous season bow clutch bottom had 2 zippers and with no shoulder strap. this new season it has no zippers at the bottom, and long shoulder strap. and little bit smaller than previous one. this season's clutch is little bit cheaper.

I was confused a little bit at the first because I thought bow clutch came up this season, it looks look, new season started already I guess :S