My first big H reveal!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. First, I would like to thank all of the enabling ladies & gentlemen here on the forum. I know none of you personally but I feel that with me lurking here everyday for the past few months and seeing everyone's bags, I got the push to finally purchase one. I hope everyone is having wonderful weekend like I am. I'm still over the top happy and I couldn't wait to share it with everyone!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Attached Files:

2. Can't wait to see!

3. Ready!

4. can't wait to see!!

5. Let's begin with the small box first 😊

Attached Files:

6. Here! Can't wait x

7. Kgo! This is like 'the tip of the iceberg' haha!

8. Flots, fleurs et frontaux 90cm ☺

Attached Files:

9. How stunning! Also, making us wait is probably a violation of the Geneva Conventions, but I'm trying to forgive you:smile:

10. Thank you so much for enjoying this with me! I'm having so much fun right now!😂

Now... who do you think wore it better... me or my cat? I did put on the top that I bought today to match with the scarf!😆

Attached Files:

11. Thank you for forgiving me 😁

12. Here

13. Great start to things!

P.S. I love that you trust your cat with your new treasure! I love my puppies, but trust them with my H - no way haha!

14. Difficult choice, that one; I don't want to upset your cat, but I'll have to go with the truth. It looks much better on you!

There's a lot of camera flash fading the colour; that's always the problem with selfies, but it's beautiful!

:dothewave:

15. Actually it was just on her for maybe 30 seconds then I grabbed it immediately because she was starting to be impatient. She was aiming to scratch it and I felt like my heart stopped 😨 but I was quick to pull away. I would probably cry if Mary Grace did 😰.... by the way, that's the name of my cat ☺

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice