My first BE

pigalle74

Apr 7, 2009
I just bought a grey matte full size Love Me on Bonanzle from a very reputable seller. It was used but in great condition. I only paid $299 plus shipping...Tell me I got a great deal?? It's my first BE so I wouldn't know...I'm so excited and can't wait to get it!

You got a FANTASTIC deal! Congrats! The Dark Grey Matte is one of my FAVOURITE BE leathers. You will not be disappointed ... it's totally gorgeous! Make sure to post pics when she comes in and ... congrats on your first BE!

That was a steal! Congratulations and welcome! The grey matte is also one of my favorites. Right now bags are not selling, so prices are down. I have been able to get some amazing deals on all of my favorite designers.

* Moved your thread so people would see it.*

Last edited:
Congrats on your first BE!

With the Dark Grey LM, you bought one of the best BE leather/style combinations at a great price. I have the Dark Grey LM Midi with two zippers and it is one of my favorites.

Wow, that's an excellent price. I'm waiting on a dark grey matte bag myself so I'd love to know what you think of the leather when you get it. I don't have a Love Me yet, but I will eventually! Suzi is right about prices being down, things that normally get snapped up are just sitting right now.

I just bought a grey matte full size Love Me on Bonanzle from a very reputable seller. It was used but in great condition. I only paid $299 plus shipping...Tell me I got a great deal?? It's my first BE so I wouldn't know...I'm so excited and can't wait to get it!

Congrats on your incredible score. YES, you got a fantastic deal. I still can't believe how low (compared to retail) beautiful BE bags are selling everywhere on Ebay/Bonanzle.

It's defintely a buyer's market! You can almost purchase any BE of your dream for a fraction of the cost. Great job!

P.S. The LM is certainly a BE classic. I love my choco matte LM and look forward to wearing it this fall/winter. I really do need to wear that bag more often since it's so pretty.....

Last edited:
hi ladies, I did get my bag yesterday and let me tell you, I'm still speechless of how beautiful this bag is. It looks like new, no spots, flaws whatsoever and it smells delicious too. It came with the shoulder pad looking strap and the long messenger strap and key fob with pink crystal in it??? OMG, I'm just in awe. Sorry for my sloppy action shot, didn't feel like getting dressed properly- it's Saturday!

010-5.jpg

015-5-1-1.jpg

It looks great! :tup: I'm glad that you're happy with your first BE bag.

If you're thinking about your next BE, I highly recommend Black Crash. My Dark Grey LM Midi and my Black Crash TME Midi are my favorite bags.