My first BE!!! Black matte TMA!!!!!!

Oooohhh Zacorey, how are you finding the bag after a few weeks? Has it softened up as yet? HUGS from your fellow TMA'er!!!! XX ;)

Tash:kiss:~ Yes~ it's softening up!!! Have been using her everyday! I am in love with the bag!!! The opening of the bag was the stiffest part but now it just collapses!:love: Hope you are getting great use out of her sister!!!:heart::heart::heart:

glamorous~ thank you sooo much!!!:heart:

How did I miss this post? Geez...the black is gorgeous! The bag is TDF and I do love the way the pink and black mix! Drool.......has it softened up? Seriously wicked bag!

Finally...here are pics of my TMA (including contents!) :heart::love:;)

Attachments

• Photo-0093.jpg
    Photo-0093.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 47
  • Photo-0094.jpg
    Photo-0094.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Photo-0095.jpg
    Photo-0095.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 41
  • Photo-0096.jpg
    Photo-0096.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo-0097.jpg
    Photo-0097.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 32
Tash, I love your photos because it just seems so "worldly woman" to me! The computer, the water, the passport....like you're going to be jet-setting around the world in a minute! :yes: And don't even get me stared on your beaoooooootiful bag!

Tash, I love your photos because it just seems so "worldly woman" to me! The computer, the water, the passport....like you're going to be jet-setting around the world in a minute! :yes: And don't even get me stared on your beaoooooootiful bag!

LOL!!!! Aawww, thanks Audball! For me, this is why it's important to have a strong, sturdy and roomy bag that I can rely on, and I can't afford to have SO, SO many bags (not at these prices anyway! LOL!!). This bag is really understated, and suits my purposes! :yes:

Finally...here are pics of my TMA (including contents!) :heart::love:;)

OMG!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited to see your bag Tash!!!:heart::heart: It's sooooo incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!:love: I have to say that today I have been petting my bag like crazy and she is so soft!!!:yes: She is really breaking in!!!!

OMG!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited to see your bag Tash!!!:heart::heart: It's sooooo incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!:love: I have to say that today I have been petting my bag like crazy and she is so soft!!!:yes: She is really breaking in!!!!

LOL!!! Zacorey, it will just keep getting softer and softer, and squishes into my body, when I carry it on my shoulder.....ahhhh!!! ;) :love: