My first BE!!! Black matte TMA!!!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I got this bag last week and I love it!!! Been using it everyday hoping to break it in!!! I love the creases in the leather:heart:~ the more I use it the more the creases appear. :love::love::love: Hoping the front will crease as much as the back has. And my favorite part about the bag is the fuchsia lining!!! It makes me happy!!! So pretty!!! Thought I'd post my new bag for my new BE friends!!! Thanks for looking and I am so glad to be here!!!:yahoo:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00505.JPG
    DSC00505.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00510.JPG
    DSC00510.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 304
  • DSC00668.JPG
    DSC00668.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 308
Welcome Zacorey!!! :welcome: Aaaawwww, finally, I've found my bag twin!! Isn't the bag lovely!! I've had mine for 3 months now, and the leather has softened up beautifully. I set up a 'TMA club' thread, so don't forget to post on there too! :tup:

Welcome Zacorey!!! :welcome: Aaaawwww, finally, I've found my bag twin!! Isn't the bag lovely!! I've had mine for 3 months now, and the leather has softened up beautifully. I set up a 'TMA club' thread, so don't forget to post on there too! :tup:

OOOH Tash:heart:!!! We both have this beauty!!! I am so glad!!!:smile: I just can't wait for it to break in!!! Thanks for the welcome!!!:flowers: I will post in the TMA club!!!

Thanks for posting zacorey! It was great to meet with you today and get a chance to see you're beautiful TMA! Enjoy!

Thank you Chris!!! :love: You have been my BE mentor!!!! Without you I would be lost!!! You have gone beyond and above for me and I truly appreciate it!!! I am so glad to have met you!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

kings~ thank you so much!!! Your TMA must be gorgeous!!! I hope it's in the TMA club? I will look for it!!!

audball & iccsue~ thank you soooo much!!!!:heart:

zacorey, I have the Be Mine Mini in the black matte and it looks like it is the exact same leather. I have to say that I am in heaven with this particular leather, so completely I understand your love for it. :love:

zacorey ~ WOW, what an AWESOME bag, and I'm not even a huge fan of this model!

Your photos are FABULOUS!!! These are the types of photos I would LOVE to see on the BE web site.

I am so HAPPY for you!!!

Love the pooch in your avatar ~ what breed, if you don't mind me asking?

^^^Thank you dsrk!!!:heart: I thought I couldn't even get this bag to photograph really well!!! I always try to take accurate photo's so thanks for the comment! I know this bag isn't that popular but there's something about it I love. My next bag will hopefully be the LM!!! I love big bags!!!

valkyrie~ thank you very much!!!! :love::love::love:

iccsue~ thank you!!! :heart: That's great to know that you love this leather too~ I am new to BE but I don't see bags on the threads often with the matte leather. I am anxious to check out the other types of leather too!!! This is so much fun!!! :nuts:

zacorey ~ WOW, what an AWESOME bag, and I'm not even a huge fan of this model!

Your photos are FABULOUS!!! These are the types of photos I would LOVE to see on the BE web site.

I am so HAPPY for you!!!

Love the pooch in your avatar ~ what breed, if you don't mind me asking?

I forgot to answer you~ my dog is a Boston Terrier!!! Thank you!

Audball, it really is! It's not a bag/look that will tire easily, and I hope to use this for many years to come! :yes:

The leather looks so thick and scrumptious! That's one of the things about the matte leather - it looks and feels incredible (and I say this as a proud owner of a glossy and crash too)!! :heart: