My first BE!!! Black matte TMA!!!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
Oooohhh Zacorey, how are you finding the bag after a few weeks? Has it softened up as yet? HUGS from your fellow TMA'er!!!! XX ;)
Tash:kiss:~ Yes~ it's softening up!!! Have been using her everyday! I am in love with the bag!!! The opening of the bag was the stiffest part but now it just collapses!:love: Hope you are getting great use out of her sister!!!:heart::heart::heart:

glamorous~ thank you sooo much!!!:heart:

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
How did I miss this post? Geez...the black is gorgeous! The bag is TDF and I do love the way the pink and black mix! Drool.......has it softened up? Seriously wicked bag!

audball67

Dec 27, 2006
Tash, I love your photos because it just seems so "worldly woman" to me! The computer, the water, the passport....like you're going to be jet-setting around the world in a minute! :yes: And don't even get me stared on your beaoooooootiful bag!

Tash1

Jan 15, 2008
Pounding the streets
Tash, I love your photos because it just seems so "worldly woman" to me! The computer, the water, the passport....like you're going to be jet-setting around the world in a minute! :yes: And don't even get me stared on your beaoooooootiful bag!
LOL!!!! Aawww, thanks Audball! For me, this is why it's important to have a strong, sturdy and roomy bag that I can rely on, and I can't afford to have SO, SO many bags (not at these prices anyway! LOL!!). This bag is really understated, and suits my purposes! :yes:

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
Finally...here are pics of my TMA (including contents!) :heart::love:;)
OMG!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited to see your bag Tash!!!:heart::heart: It's sooooo incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!:love: I have to say that today I have been petting my bag like crazy and she is so soft!!!:yes: She is really breaking in!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
bali, thisismypurse & savvy~ thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love::love::love:

beautifulstranger~ hope you will join us and get yourself a beautiful BE bag!!!:tup::love::love::heart:

Tash1

Jan 15, 2008
Pounding the streets
OMG!!!! YIPPEEEE!!!!! I'm so excited to see your bag Tash!!!:heart::heart: It's sooooo incredibly gorgeous!!!!!!!:love: I have to say that today I have been petting my bag like crazy and she is so soft!!!:yes: She is really breaking in!!!!
LOL!!! Zacorey, it will just keep getting softer and softer, and squishes into my body, when I carry it on my shoulder.....ahhhh!!! ;) :love: