My first BE!!! Black matte TMA!!!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
^^^pixie!!! How are you!!!!:kiss::hugs::winkiss: LOL~ that is true!!! I love my big bags!!! You need a BE bag too!!!!

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Lenox & Phipps
^^^pixie!!! How are you!!!!:kiss::hugs::winkiss: LOL~ that is true!!! I love my big bags!!! You need a BE bag too!!!!
Hi babes! :dothewave:

Why yes, funny you should say that, I was just thinking the same thing! It's so hard to choose though...that matte leather looks incredible...I might have to start with one of those.

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
That leather looks delicious!!!

I love all of Jackie's leathers, but there's something special about the Matte ones.

pixiechic

So thankful.
O.G.
Apr 20, 2006
Lenox & Phipps
I was just showing these pics to DH (he understands my bag obsession, even if he doesn't share it) and was pointing out the nice matte black leather and pretty pink lining. His response?

"Black on the outside...pink and soft on the inside...it's like roadkill!"

LOL! :noggin:

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
It really is gorgeous! It looks all soft and thick and lovely!!

Your pics are great!

That matte leather really does it for me!!!

Oct 24, 2006
That leather looks delicious!!!

I love all of Jackie's leathers, but there's something special about the Matte ones.
ITA about the leather! Its a beauty!
BTW Contessa, just wanted to say that I :heart: your avatar! Makes my mouth water for a cosmo...Can't wait till I can have one again! ;)

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
I was just showing these pics to DH (he understands my bag obsession, even if he doesn't share it) and was pointing out the nice matte black leather and pretty pink lining. His response?

"Black on the outside...pink and soft on the inside...it's like roadkill!"

LOL! :noggin:
OMG!!! I'm so thrilled mr.pixie loves my bag!!! YAY!!!!:yahoo:Now mrs.Pixie needs a BE bag too!!!!:nuts::nuts::nuts:

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
Boston
Thank you Contessa, mama, cornflower & glamour!!!!!:love::love::love::love:

dsrk~ thanks for liking my BT!!!:heart: So sweet of you! I just changed my avatar~ it's my son and my niece now.

TejasMama

O.G.
Mar 29, 2007
congrats on your first BE! You chose such a beautiful style, and that leather looks amazing! I have a feeling this won't be your last!