my FIRST BBAG

1. :yahoo::yahoo::wlae:
    Thanks to EPING i now have a skyblue balenciaga twiggy!
    i think it's perfect for my first bbag! :P i will post pictures as soon as i get home!

2. Congrats!! Can't wait to see pics.

3. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your photos. Wear your bag in good health.

4. thanks guys!

where can i get that apple garde?
    is that good for helping "thirsty" leather?

5. YOU GOT IT??... *YAHHH* finally :smile: hehehe...

Now the mirror is comming your way as well....

CONGRATSSSSSSSSS MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH TINA!!!!
    hehehe, i know. after the battle we had!!
    did you get what i sent you?

7. congrats!!! post pics soon! :yahoo:

8. Congrats! Sky blue is so pretty! :yahoo:

You can get Apple Garde from here: http://leatherstuff.com/shop/index.php?id=290

It's definitely good for thirsty leather! Also, www.lovinmybags.com has great products for Bal bags too.

9. :wlae: :wlae: o yeah.. we had a battle didn't we... hahaha but all good now ^_^ finally baby went to mommmmmy :roflmfao: ..

Not yet, haven't received it... it should be here in no time!! :biggrin:

10. what a wonderful colour!!! congrats!

11. Congrats and welcome to the crazy club! (once you're in, b-bags won't let you out!)

12. Grats Monique!!! My first Bbag was also a twiggy.....and I love it to death! Skyblue is such a pretty color!! These gals are right, once you are in, there's no way out LOL. I am also waiting for my 2nd Bbag to arrive in mail.....this is going to be an endless saga :graucho:

Someone had also recommended me Cleaning/Conditioning products from Lovinmybags, you could also check them out. It's quite amazing that they actually have a small set of products that's specifically for Balenciaga bags.

13. yay! thats a gorgeaus first bbag color! congrats girl!!!

14. :yes: this is because the crazy community is growing ;)

15. thank you everyone!! :party:
    i`m in love,
    and honestly.... i`ve already been thinking of how i`m going to get my next bbag.. i need to get my credit cards cleared!! I can't wait!!

Isn't there supposed to be a light green color coming out in '07?
    will the '07 bags be available as soon as the year starts? :nuts::nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice