My first Bbag

Bampi

O.G.
May 7, 2007
I think this is 04 Dark Turquoise according to the tag.
I am not an expert, so please correct me if I am wrong. The tag says 0507C/115748 3444.
Without experts' confirmation at the authentiate thread, it could not have been mine.

With natural light
602843716_6a0bd108f2_o.jpg

With flash
602843050_5dea18bca9_o.jpg

It was not in great condition, though it was not that bad, so I added some Renapur and ironed wrinkled area.

I love the color and soft leather. Now I want the green City or Work...:P

Thank you for reading!

Congrats on your first Bbag. :yahoo:I am not an expert on older Bbags but it looks like Indigo to me (i could be wrong). :shrugs:Either way it is gorgeous. Enjoy it.:tup:

That is definitely Dark Turquoise from 04. I LOVE that color blue - it is one of my favorites!

I could hardly believe my eyes when you said that you ironed a wrinkled area on the bag. Is that right?! Weren't you terrified of hurting the leather? I'm not very domestic, so perhaps ironing leather isn't as difficult as I think.

What an incredible find. I love the old ones with silver hardware.

I want to know too how you ironed the wrinkles. What did you do?

Its a gorgeous bag with that soft leather balenciaga was best known for (in my opinion). Congratulations!!!

Thank you all!

I read a plenty of claims-to-be leather proffesional sites regarding ironing leather in advance. They say it is perfectly safe if I use the lowest heat setting with brown paper bag between iron and leather.

A wrinkled area was the top part in both front and back, it got curled (rolled) up because of wrinkles and dryness, I believe. Discoloration and scuff are very minor overall, but that curled up area on the top part really bothered me. Ironing made the area a little bit shiner and darker, but it is not noticeeable. It definately worked for me. However, I do not recommned it unless you are that desperate like I was :nogood:

I hope you can understand what I am talking about. Excuse my English (I am a Japanese).