my first bbag! the Truffle City ;D

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My parents bought me the City in truffle for my birthday. :yahoo: It`s sad that I`m still so dependent on them but hey! I saved myself $1250! Haha. The first four pictures are with the flash on and the last two without. It`s my first bbag but definitely not the last.

I knew that only the PF`ers in the Balenciaga forum would truly understand how happy I am. No one else really gets why I`m so psyched about the bag. :rolleyes:

I got it from Aloha Rag and I had to go through like five bags to decide on which one I wanted. All of the bags felt a little different and a lot of them were too shiny and stiff for me. But I finally decided on the one I wanted.

I absolutely love it!

Picture 001.jpg Picture 002.jpg Picture 003.jpg Picture 005.jpg Picture 009.jpg Picture 010.jpg
  2. congrats...
    you are such a lucky girl.....
    oh, and happy birthday.....

3. congrats! I'm also on Oahu. north shore though! glad to see a fellow bbag addict from the island on here! :party:

4. Congrats! It's pretty!

5. Congratulations and happy birthday! It is beautiful...enjoy!

6. congrats, happy birthday!

7. congrats and happy birthday! what a great gift!

8. Congrats! Happy Birthday!

9. Very pretty handbag, the first of many! Welcome to the world of Balenciaga! Happy Birthday!.

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. What a a great bag! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!

11. Congrats...that was my first bag too! I love it!

12. What a gorgeous bag! Congrats! And Happy Birthday.

13. happy birthday and congrats!

14. congrats!!!!

15. Happy birthday! Congrats and enjoy your Bbag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice