My first Bbag! my VERY fast reveal =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. was contemplating between a few colours earlier on and then, was down to deciding the colours of the hardware.
    very happy with my purchase at the end of the day =))
    got it shipped in from New york and did not pay tax ( very happy) but because i will be going down to New York this weekend, had to get overnight shipping so that i can bring it down for exchange if i wanted to. :roflmfao:

ps: can't do the slow reveal thing (being the impatient me) so i am just gonna post everything at once! :heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Wow!!.what a such a beautiful bag!!...The color is really great choice!!!.Congrats on your new Bbag!!!

3. thank you! and i forgot to add something..... i have never imagined myself to be someone who will be buying numerous bags of the same label but with Balenciaga, i understand why so many people keeps buying it. the leather and the colourful leather are a very lethal and addictive combination!
    i can see myself buying more in other colours in future.
    am officially hooked :drool::drool::drool:

4. Love, love, LOVE Amethyste!! Very good choice!

5. Beautiful! Congrats!

6. She's beautiful! Is she a keeper? ;)

7. She is very beautiful! I love the GGH!!!

8. Wow, she is gorgeous! Congrats!

9. yes!!
    i was initially worried that the giant hardware may be abit too loud for this bright colour.
    but i found out that it pretty much goes with many of my clothings and my accessories are mostly gold too :smile:

10. Wow! She's stunning! Congrats!

11. That's great! Now you can start planning for the things she doesn't match (you know, for the next one);)

12. aaah! shes breathtaking!! congrats :biggrin:

13. WOW! GGH really makes the amethyst pop. Congrats...it's beeeautiful!

14. Amethyst is a gorgeous color..congrats!

15. Congrats.:yahoo: Amethyst is gorgeous.:tup: