my first bbag! - is this normal? need some advice

misstuberose

luv her to bits :)
O.G.
Dec 23, 2009
dear all, i have just received my first bbag from E, i'm generally quite happy with it as erica did a good job of selecting one with a smooth leather type, just the way i want it.

but i'm a bit confused about the handles and wondering is what i saw normal. i'm referring to the white parts where the underside of the leather is exposed and i could see some threads sticking out too.

i've attached some pictures, and please let me know if are these cause for concerns?

Attachments

• handle01.jpg
    handle01.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 187
  • handle02.jpg
    handle02.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 163
thanks for your kind reply.

but i'm a little confused about my post being moved here. there are other similar threads like verifying the type of leather, etc, but is there something wrong with my post? i'm sad as i wish to see more replies to feel assured as this is my first bbag!!! :sad:

thanks for your kind reply.

but i'm a little confused about my post being moved here. there are other similar threads like verifying the type of leather, etc, but is there something wrong with my post? i'm sad as i wish to see more replies to feel assured as this is my first bbag!!! :sad:

Your thread was a specific question about whether this problem is "normal among bbags". That is what makes this thread a reference topic.

I believe the other thread about the member not being happy with her leather, is not really a question about whether it's normal but rather her being displeased with her bag. Two different types of threads. Do you see what I mean?

I am sorry that you wish for more replies but I assure you, if you hang in there a bit more, you will see more replies. I assure you though, this is quite normal. I have owned a lot of bbags in my time and most of my bags have the white bits showing on the handle, no matter where they were purchased, boutiques or online.

thank you all so much littlerock, jadelim, roey stylelover for your patience (esp littlerock) & kind assurance, i really feel much better after reading your replies :flowers:

and i'm so happy now that i had posted more pics of this bag under the ****** thread, it's a pourpre city with SGH~ :love:

dear redskater, dreachick2384, imonpurseblog & jira, thanks for your reassurance and especially jira for the links :smile:

the next time i order fr ****** i would probably highlight this and hope to get a perfectly flawless bag the next time. meanwhile this does not really bother me anymore & i loving the bag :love: