My first Bbag is here

aimtree

O.G.
Mar 10, 2008
I'm new to Balenciaga and I was looking for a bag for a while and in the end I decided on 05 chocolate first.

I was pretty excited to get it and was surprised (in a good way) how small the first is IRL and also how soft the leather is!

Here she is my first Bbag!
As I 'm a newbie I still not completely sure what I'm doing with the mirror/tassels but I guess I will figure it out.

Attachments

• bbag1.jpg
    bbag1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 115
  • bbag2.jpg
    bbag2.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 94
Beautiful, and congrats on getting an 05 as your first BBag, lucky you!

About the mirror, I keep it in the front pocket but without the tassel (I save the tassel for when I need a replacement for the zipper).

Thanks for comments everyone!
I am already planning which color I may like next;)

I also have a spare tassel in a little bag, How well do the tassels on the bag last before they start to split, is there anything I can do to help prevent it?
many thanks for any advice:smile:

The first is small, but so practical. There are so many times I'm just carrying too much stuff with me, and the first works as a clutch-type bag so nicely. And, well, it's just so classic.

You'll want a City though, I know you will. Chocolate is a great color, because it can work as black if you need it too, so now you can think about a City in anthracite or marine or ????

First of all, that is a beautiful first, enjoy wearing her!

The longevity of the tassels seems to depends on which way the wind is blowing, how fast the grass grows, is the sun behind a cloud? Some tassels like ones on my 04 Twiggys are still perfect, but I have had 06 spare tassels split *before* even being taken out of the little plastic bag - never used and split!?! There are ways to glue them back together again, just do a search in the Care and Maintenance forum.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Lol, thanks for info
I guess I'll just have to hope the wind,grass, sun is on my side then:smile:

First of all, that is a beautiful first, enjoy wearing her!

The longevity of the tassels seems to depends on which way the wind is blowing, how fast the grass grows, is the sun behind a cloud? Some tassels like ones on my 04 Twiggys are still perfect, but I have had 06 spare tassels split *before* even being taken out of the little plastic bag - never used and split!?! There are ways to glue them back together again, just do a search in the Care and Maintenance forum.

I wish you well,

Bridget