My first Bbag in....

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I guess anthracite 09??
    Just got this from Singapore's Balenciaga at Hilton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. yep, looks like 09 anthra to me...
    both of u are gorgeous

3. Congrats mocostyle!!
    Georgeous city....................
    and yes, i believe its an anthra :smile:

seems like there's an anthra fever going on now :P

4. thank you everyone! i was on the waitlist for this bag for a week!! (thought it'd be longer and i was utterly depressed!)

the SAs at the balenciaga stores now know me because i went back sooo many times! *_*

5. congrats :tup:
    the bag is gorgous and you are very cute in your pics ^_^

6. Hey! We're bag twins! My first BBag is also an Anthra 09!

7. haha thats so cute! where did u get your anthra 09 from?

8. Congratulations mocostyle,
    I think the City looks somehow bigger on you,
    but the proportion is great! You're so cute with your new bag!
    I'm expecting my anthra 09 after Chinese New Year,
    don't you just love the color?!

I remember I felt like getting another Bbag a few days after my first purchase,
    ha, it's so addictive, do you have anything on your wish list now? :graucho:

9. I have an anthra Twiggy. It's a geat colour, isn't it? Enjoy your lovely bag!

10. Congrats on your first Bal. I love the Anthra! Does Bal Singapore have a nice selection?

11. SHE IS GORGEOUS! You have officially started your obsession and you will want your second in no time! :graucho:

12. oh no.. not good selection at all. they have only mandarine and praline selling at the store at the moment.

if you have the time, put your name on the waitlist, and they'll get the bag you want in. i waited for mine about a week or so! the SA told me there were qt a number of people ahead of me, lucky i only waited for a week!

13. thankyou!! pls post up your photos when you get your anthracite Bbag too! are u getting it in city and regular hardware?

are you from tw?? i was contemplating to fly to tw to get this bag if the waitlist for this bag dint reach me!!

surprisingly, i would wanna get a PS1 bag!! because the other Bbag colours this season are not really me!

14. It's awesome! And you are a hottie!:yes:

15. congrats! Nice pictures.