My first bbag in a few years

Jul 19, 2010
I had been wanting a grey bal for a while, and always wanted something in gold metallic edge. I don't have any small city style bags either, so when I saw this pop up on ****** I had to get it!! I'm so excited for my first piece of metallic edge and first piece of chèvre!!

Gris Acier city small in gold ME from hbags
I was hoping to get this bag for so long. I see it on balenciaga. Com but I'm in Canada so they won't ship over here.
(Not my picture but will post when it arrives)!

So excited

Attachments

• IMG_6784.jpg
    IMG_6784.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_6785.PNG
    IMG_6785.PNG
    598.2 KB · Views: 470
I had been wanting a grey bal for a while, and always wanted something in gold metallic edge. I don't have any small city style bags either, so when I saw this pop up on ****** I had to get it!! I'm so excited for my first piece of metallic edge and first piece of chèvre!!

I was hoping to get this bag for so long. I see it on balenciaga. Com but I'm in Canada so they won't ship over here.

So excited
Early CONGRATS to you! I so LOVE LOVE LOVE grey w/ gold hardware....so chic, edgy AND classy!!!:love::loveeyes::tup:

Reactions: SakuraSakura

So excited
Congratulations! I love the grey color. So rich. And the leather looks good, too. Hope you enjoy!

Question: I just bought a anthro Work with classic hardware.. almost looks like dark night/ink, def not black. My question is, do I buy a black City or black Work (my black city from 2005 is trashed) and I want Giant hardware.. so Giant 12 or Giant 21 with black leather and what color Giant? The only other Giant I have is an old charbon with Giant 21.. I think the 21 may be outdated for a new purchase, no?

Reactions: ManilaMama
Question: I just bought a anthro Work with classic hardware.. almost looks like dark night/ink, def not black. My question is, do I buy a black City or black Work (my black city from 2005 is trashed) and I want Giant hardware.. so Giant 12 or Giant 21 with black leather and what color Giant? The only other Giant I have is an old charbon with Giant 21.. I think the 21 may be outdated for a new purchase, no?
G21 is definitely outdated for a new purchase and you'd best grab a G12 if you want new because they're either discontinued or very limited.

Reactions: SakuraSakura