My first bbag in a few years

Jul 19, 2010
Canada
I had been wanting a grey bal for a while, and always wanted something in gold metallic edge. I don't have any small city style bags either, so when I saw this pop up on ****** I had to get it!! I'm so excited for my first piece of metallic edge and first piece of chèvre!!

Gris Acier city small in gold ME from hbags
I was hoping to get this bag for so long. I see it on balenciaga. Com but I'm in Canada so they won't ship over here.
(Not my picture but will post when it arrives)!

So excited

Attachments

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
I had been wanting a grey bal for a while, and always wanted something in gold metallic edge. I don't have any small city style bags either, so when I saw this pop up on ****** I had to get it!! I'm so excited for my first piece of metallic edge and first piece of chèvre!!

I was hoping to get this bag for so long. I see it on balenciaga. Com but I'm in Canada so they won't ship over here.

So excited
Early CONGRATS to you! I so LOVE LOVE LOVE grey w/ gold hardware....so chic, edgy AND classy!!!:love::loveeyes::tup:

Reactions: SakuraSakura

Miss Hedy Dee

Jun 14, 2017

So excited
Congratulations! I love the grey color. So rich. And the leather looks good, too. Hope you enjoy!

AmySue

Handbag Voyer
Dec 31, 2008
Chicago
Question: I just bought a anthro Work with classic hardware.. almost looks like dark night/ink, def not black. My question is, do I buy a black City or black Work (my black city from 2005 is trashed) and I want Giant hardware.. so Giant 12 or Giant 21 with black leather and what color Giant? The only other Giant I have is an old charbon with Giant 21.. I think the 21 may be outdated for a new purchase, no?

Reactions: ManilaMama

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
Question: I just bought a anthro Work with classic hardware.. almost looks like dark night/ink, def not black. My question is, do I buy a black City or black Work (my black city from 2005 is trashed) and I want Giant hardware.. so Giant 12 or Giant 21 with black leather and what color Giant? The only other Giant I have is an old charbon with Giant 21.. I think the 21 may be outdated for a new purchase, no?
G21 is definitely outdated for a new purchase and you'd best grab a G12 if you want new because they're either discontinued or very limited.

Reactions: SakuraSakura