My first bbag!!! Hellpp!!

Aug 21, 2009
Singapore
hi guys, im gonna get my first bbag FINALLYY!!! there has been so much information and so many gorgeous pictures of all the bbags that im absolutely stunned by!! so i think im gonna need some help! i am super confused between a pt or city. i think both are great but my bf thinks that pt looks better while my mom just likes work. so i cant really decide! i read somewhere that the pt is a tad heavier and since im def gg for the ggh, so i was wondering if thats true? cause my work is such that i have to run around town alot, so i have to take that into consideration. What's your first bbag like?!
oh oh!! and the color!! i cant help deciding on either black or poupre or framboise!! i absolutely love the poupre and framboise!!! but i figured that since this is gonna be my 1st bbag, i dont know if i should go for something more classic?

so hard to chooseee!!! really appreciate any help!!

CMUmom56

Jun 25, 2009
Michigan, United States
GGH on a black PT is gorgeoussss -- that hardware on a city is a little overwhelming for me. My first bag was a rh black City and I love it. The PT w/GGH is a little heavier, but alot roomier. That said, my vote is for GGH black PT -- have fun & GL -- plz post pics when you get it!!!

Aug 21, 2009
Singapore
yes yes, hahaha. my friend will be heading to ny so im hoping to get the gold hardware.. u know in asia, they stopped shipping gold hardwaree!!! good news for me yesterday though, my dad suggested me to get two. im so happy i got his " blessing " HAHA!!!

margaritas

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
Since you are getting two, get a black then a fun colour! As for styles, I personally like the City :smile: