My first BBag - Giant covered city bag

amitie83

Aug 22, 2008
I just got my first balenciaga bag, Giant covered city bag in Crimson (looks like Burgandy)

I was going to get a Giant city bag, Black with gold hardware but then, after I saw covered city bag in light grey, I decided to go for covered one.

Then, few of my friends are telling me to exchange the covered city bag with black with gold hardware..

I cannot decide...

I wear Seven/True Religion jeans and colorful woven tops mostly. (Juicy Couture, Marc by Marc Jacobs, BCBG, Urban Outfitters, etc)

Can you guys give me an advice?

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 346
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 473
It's a lovely bag, you should do what YOU wanna do. Personally I dislike the covered hardware and worship the regular GH but that's just me. You know what you like! ;)

The covered hardware and the perforated leather gives it an adorable vintage look. I personally think it'll look great with the clothes' brands you described. However, I have read some concerns about CH, how it wears etc. Not sure if that is an issue yet.

If you want more bling, then GH appears more prominent.

Love this bag color though... :heart: Is it called Crimson?

Keep the covered hw bag. I think it's more unique and would look fantastic with the clothes/style you mention. I personally prefer wearing things that you don't see on a ton of people and I definitely see mostly GH around these days, so I'd stay unique and keep the ch.