My first Bbag ever :-)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just bought my first Bbag today from Holt Renfrew and it's gorgeous :yahoo: After been wanting it for a year, finally I decided that it's time. I have some questions though. The leather is soft but quite dry. Do I need to condition it? And I also have a question about the paper tag code. I have no idea what year and what color it is. The code is 2009 1 115748 D94JT 1203. Any idea? It seems like 2003 color but why it's 2009 in the front.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats! It's a 2009 S/S Blue Layette!

You sure could condition it if you feel the leather's dry.

3. [​IMG]

Enlarged pic for this baby, she's lovely!

4. WOWEEEE, what a beauty ! Congrats, lucky girl !!!!

5. Beautiful bag! Congrats on your first bbag! I'm sure there will be many more to come :graucho:

6. Thanks for the year and color model :smile: What kind of conditioner can I use? I live in Canada, not sure where to find Apple products.

7. It's STUNNING!

I ordered Apple online through a Daytimer site...I believe it was just Daytimer.com! Good luck and congrats :yahoo:!

8. Wow! Gorgeous colour!

9. Gorgeous! Congrats!

10. She's really pretty ... love that shade of blue. Congrats!

11. Congrats!.......... its perfect for spring!

12. Thanks :smile: I wonder why the leather is so dry though. There is a Day bag at the store, the exact color and the exact dry leather. Does it come out dry like this? I'm not sure if I want to use any conditioner because I never use it before, don't know how. I saw other City with Giant hardward, their leather are more shiny. Will the leather get more shiny over time or will it get even drier?

13. Beautiful blue layette!!!!!!! :yahoo:

14. What a beautiful blue! Congrats on your first!!! Now tell us... what's going to be your second? :graucho:

15. Gorgeous!! I've been wanting a bbag in a light shade of blue, and this is the perfect color! Congrats!