My first bbag :D - Vert d'eau First!

I'm soooo happy! Balenciaga really makes beautiful quality bags. I will wear her so much :smile: and the colour is so sophisticated and stands out so much from everyone else.

Just got her this week from Diabro.net. Felt like it was pretty $$$, but I can't get it anywhere else from where I live.

Note, I adjusted the colours of the photos to be more true to life. Vert d'eau is a little more vivid green (and less blue) than I imagined from the photos that I've seen in the forums (verty's).

Attachments

• vertfirst_rozzie1.jpg
    vertfirst_rozzie1.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 145
  • vertfirst_rozzie2.jpg
    vertfirst_rozzie2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 79
:drool:

The leather looks FANTASTIC!!! Is she really soft and silky!?

You definitely got the color to be pretty accurate :yes: The pic of my Vert D'eau in my avatar is def. way too pale/light and all the other pics I have make her look too seafoam-ish, when in reality the bag really doesn't have a blue tint to her.

:drool:

The leather looks FANTASTIC!!! Is she really soft and silky!?

You definitely got the color to be pretty accurate :yes: The pic of my Vert D'eau in my avatar is def. way too pale/light and all the other pics I have make her look too seafoam-ish, when in reality the bag really doesn't have a blue tint to her.

The leather is sooo nice, getting softer already in two days; Now I know what you guys are talking about when you say how soft Balenciaga leather is! I really learned a lot and appreciate these forums, as they really helped with my decision.

She's sitting on my desk here at work, and at least once an hour i stop to touch her! haha does anyone else do that?