My first bbag came yesterday...A giant brown city w/silver

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
So I succumbed....and am hooked. Y'all were not kidding how great these Balenciaga bags are to carry. And judging by how many are on this forum, there are legions of fans, :yahoo:

So here it is, my first ever Balenciaga: The Brown City with the Giant Silver Hardware. Wore her today...love, love, love! Lefthand=inside; righthand=outdoors.

Attachments

• bbbagin.jpg
    bbbagin.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 184
  • bbbagout.jpg
    bbbagout.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 270
Is that Cafe or Mogano? Its gorgeous.... :smile:

I think it is Mogano (cinnamon brown). It has an o-so-slight warmth to it. But honestly, the pics on the color reference library look the same to me for mogano and cafe. There is no color name on any of the tags. How can I tell? :confused1:

I think it is Mogano (cinnamon brown). It has an o-so-slight warmth to it. But honestly, the pics on the color reference library look the same to me for mogano and cafe. There is no color name on any of the tags. How can I tell? :confused1:
You definitely have mogano, because cafe is from an older season and this season is the first with silver giant hardware!

:heart: Congrats on the new bag, it looks gorgeous :heart:

attachment.php

WOW! Look at the leather! Stunning and deeeeeeeelish! Congrats, it's a beauty.

You definitely have mogano, because cafe is from an older season and this season is the first with silver giant hardware!

:heart: Congrats on the new bag, it looks gorgeous :heart:

Thanks. I am a newbie and learning! And thanks everyone for the compliments. This is one bag I really love. What should be my second one...the grass green on my wishlist??? :graucho:

I saw the hobo at Barneys Seattle and it was a great feel on the shoulder.