My first Bbag Baby is here!!!!!Rouge Vif

1. IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

My shipment from Aloha Rag- my first BEAUTIFUL Balenciaga bag!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I was torn on which color to get and I posted a couple of questions, in which many of you graciously answered. Well all of ya'll voted Rouge Vif, so thats what I went with!
    YOUR SO RIGHT!!!!!!
    Its LOVELY!!!!!!!!! I am sooooo excited. I will get cute and post pictures later!!!!
    This is my first time to actually see a Balenciaga bag in person!!! I got the First, I am surprised how little the First actually is. Its friggin adorable!!!
    LOVE IT!!!!:girlsigh:

( my cat just tried to jump in my lap- but my new bbag has taken over!!! sorry kitty no more room. And STOP looking at my tassels.):wtf:

2. :yahoo: Congrats! Post pics! I'm sure you're already adorable with your new bbag! No need to get cute. Just post pics for us to drool over. :yahoo:

3. congrats, ashley_brook!
    can't wait to see pics of your new bag. and do watch out for your kitty; i've heard of them shredding tassels!

4. Can't wait to see!!!!

5. oh Congrats!!!!!!! :yahoo: can't wait to see photos

Cats love the tassles. my parents cat is always checking out my bags when I go vist. :ninja: bad kitty

6. my baby!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Wow, that is so yummy looking! Congrats on your purchase! I laughed when I read about your kitty.

8. It's gorgeous and the leather looks fantastic! Congrats!

9. congrats! the rouge is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

10. What a beauty!

11. hehe your kitty sounds adorable :love:

and your bag, well it is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! congratulations :smile: enjoy!!!!!!! :love:

12. congrats! :yahoo:
    it's funny how u write about ur kitty LOL

13. ditto ^^ :tender:

14. Wow it's gorgeous!! Congrats!

15. Congratulations! What a stunning first b.bag!

Sweet kitty ;o)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice